HOYA CIRCULAR POLARIZING FILTER. POLARIZING FILTER
Hoya Circular Polarizing Filter. Diy Charcoal Filter.
Hoya Circular Polarizing Filter
- (Circular polarizer) A polarizer is a device that converts a beam of electromagnetic waves (light) of undefined or mixed polarization into a beam with well-defined polarization. The common types of polarizers are linear polarizers and circular polarizers.
- A porous device for removing impurities or solid particles from a liquid or gas passed through it
- A device for suppressing electrical or sound waves of frequencies not required
- an electrical device that alters the frequency spectrum of signals passing through it
- A screen, plate, or layer of a substance that absorbs light or other radiation or selectively absorbs some of its components
- device that removes something from whatever passes through it
- A climbing or sprawling evergreen shrub with ornamental foliage and waxy flowers, native to Southeast Asia and the Pacific and grown as a greenhouse or indoor plant
- Hoya is a genus of 200-300 species of tropical climbing plants in the family Apocynaceae (Dogbane), native to southern Asia (India east to southern China and southward), Australia, and Polynesia. Common names for this genus are waxplant, waxvine, waxflower or simply hoya.
- Asclepias L. (1753), the milkweeds, is a genus of herbaceous perennial, dicotyledonous plants that contains over 140 known species. It previously belonged to the family Asclepiadaceae, but this is now classified as the subfamily Asclepiadoideae of the dogbane family Apocynaceae.
- any plant of the genus Hoya having fleshy leaves and usually nectariferous flowers
Hoya 58mm HMC Multicoated Circular Polarizer Filter
Light rays which are reflected by any surface become polarised and polarising filters are used to select which light rays enter your camara lens. They allow you to remove unwanted reflections from non-metallic surfaces such as water, glass etc. They also saturate colors and increase contrast. Polarizers come in two variations but have the same effect. Linear polarizers work with older camera meters; Circurlar polarizers are designed for today's newer split-beam metering systems used in auto focus cameras. Check your camera's manual.
Symmetry - Brooklyn Bridge, NYC
17-55mm f/2.8 @ 17mm
1/80, f/9.0, ISO 100
Hoya Circular Polarizing Filter
RAW conversion: Lightroom 3.3
B&W conversion: Photoshop CS4, Rob Carr style.
Going through the archives... At the very least it's keeping me busy until the weather improves.
(Press L for a better view)
A closer look
Nikon D40 with 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G ED II
@55mm, ISO 200, f/5.6, 1/400, -0.7EV
Also with the Hoya 52mm Circular Polarizing Filter.
hoya circular polarizing filter
Color and contrast enhancement Light rays which are reflected by any surface can become polarised so polarising filters are used to select which light rays enter your camera lens. CIRCULAR PL filters allow you to remove unwanted reflections from non-metallic surfaces such as water, glass etc. They also enable colors to become more saturated and appear clearer with better contrast. This effect is often used to increase the contrast and saturation in blue skies and white clouds. HOYA's polarising filters do not affect the overall color balance of a shot. Reduce Glare and Reflections with the CIRCULAR PL Using the CIRCULAR PL filter, reflections and glare can be reduced significantly from non-metallic surfaces. A camera angle of 30 degrees from the reflecting surface (glass, water, etc.) is ideal for maximum effect.
windows vista web filter
dsl filter home alarm
trane hepa filter
how to make a wet dry filter
automobile oil filter cross reference
ge water filter mwf cartridge
vacuum filter bag
fluorescent light filters
Post a comment